Terms and Conditions
This website uses own cookies and third-party cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features, and analyze our traffic. Our social media, advertising, and analytics partners may have information about your use of the site, and they may combine them with other information that you have provided or that they have collected from using their services.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small piece of text that web sites send to the browser and that is stored in the user’s device, such as personal computer, mobile phone, tablet, etc. These files are used by the website to remember information about user’s visits, such as language preferences and other options, while helping you set things up for the next visits and make the website more useful by customizing its content. Cookies play a very important role in improving the experience of using the website.
By giving his consent, the user allows the installation of cookies in his device to tell us the following information:
- Statistical information on the use of the website.
- Your preferred web access format for mobile devices.
- The most recent searches made from web services, as well as personalized details of these services
- Information about the ads displayed to the user.
- Details for connecting to social networks for users who visit the website through their Facebook accounts.
Types of cookies used
This website uses both temporary and permanent cookies. Temporary (session) cookies store data only while the user is visiting the website, while permanent cookies are stored on the user’s device so that they can be accessed and used in more than one session.
Depending on the purpose and data obtained through cookies, we can use:
- Strictly necessary Cookies, without which we could not deliver the content of your site and provide the basic functionality of the site. You cannot choose this option if you want to use this site.
- Functional cookies
These cookies allow the user to explore the website or app to use different options or services. For example, they are used to track web traffic, data communication, access restricted sections of the website, record content of an order, make registration requests, or participate in events, to use security features while browsing, and record content for audio and video publishing.
- Personalization Cookies
They allow the user to access the service using certain general features that are predefined in their device or that are defined by the user. For example, language, browser type used to access the service, design of selected content, device geolocation, or regional configuration from where the service is accessed. Language cookies tell us which language the user selected on his first visit to the website. These cookies are permanent and are not deleted when the browser is closed.
- Advertising cookies
These cookies help to efficiently manage your advertising spaces, which are included in the web page or the application where the service is provided. They’re used to tailor your advertising content to make sure it’s relevant to you and to avoid showing the ads that the user has already seen.
- Statistical analysis cookies
These cookies are used to collect information on how users interact with our website for the general behavior of all users to be analyzed to help us make improvements and cannot be used to identify individual users.
Domain Name Scope Duration
gstatic.com CONSENT collect information about statistics and conversion rates – 19 years
cloudflare.com _cfduid is used to identify individual clients behind a shared IP address – 4 months
tesagon.com _ga Records a unique ID for statistical data – 2 years
tesagon.com _gat Used to throttle request rate – 10 mins
tesagon.com _gid Used to distinguish users – 24 hours
cloudflare.com _biz_flagsA Cookies are used to remember users’ settings – 1 year
cloudflare.com _biz_nA are used to remember users’ settings as well as for authentication and analytics. – 1 year
cloudflare.com _biz_pendingA are used to remember users’ settings as well as for authentication and analytics. – 1 year
cloudflare.com _biz_uid are used to remember users’ settings as well as for authentication and analytics. – 1 year
We can not personally identify you through the information collected through cookies, and cookies can not read data or other files in your equipment.
How browsers are managed
The user has the possibility to allow, block, or delete cookies installed on his system by modifying the browser’s settings installed in his device:
To change cookies settings in Google Chrome:
- Click the menu on the toolbar.
- Select Settings.
- Click View advanced settings.
- In the privacy section, click on the content settings.
- Under Cookies there are several settings options.
Learn more about Google Chrome https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
To change the cookie settings in Mozilla Firefox:
- At the top of the window, click the Firefox button.
- Select options.
- Select the privacy panel.
- In the Firefox option, select Use custom history settings and you can choose from different options.
You can find more information about Mozilla Firefox by visiting: https://support.mozilla.org/en/kb/cookies
To change your cookie settings on Internet Explorer 9:
- At the top of the Internet Explorer window, click the Tools menu.
- Select Safety and then Delete browsing history to remove cookies. Select the Cookies check box, then click Delete.
- Click the Privacy tab, then under Settings, move the cursor to the top to block all cookies or at the bottom to allow all cookies, and then click OK.
Learn more about how to manage Internet Explorer 9 cookies: https://support.microsoft.com/en-en/help/278835/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer